Reading solutions are the environment in which users spend most of their time, immersed in reading. For these applications, it is essential and mandatory according to the European Accessibility Act that the entire user graphical interface and user experience are fully accessible.
The course will provide a step-by-step guidance for the development of accessible graphical interfaces, sharing the most useful tools to validate and check your work.
Who is this course for
- Introduction to the W3C specifications;
- WCAG 2.1 specifications and WAI-ARIA tags with implementation examples;
- Accessibility specifications for native apps (iOS and Android);
- Best practices for accessible UI and UX;
- Accessible reading solutions: users requests:
- Guidelines for the analysis of the level of accessibility;
- Tool for checking the accessibility of web platforms and apps.
Number of participants
Limited to a maximum of 10 persons due the practical setting to ensure proper engagement.
Participants will need:
- A laptop or desktop computer
- Good internet connection
- The slides of the course
Online – on the Zoom platform
This course requires 8 hours of teaching which will be delivered in 2 session.